To Ride with us, You..
- will need to be at least 10 years of age;
- must weigh at least 45kg (7 stones) & be no heavier than 110kg (17.5 stones);
- agree to wear the safety helmet and other equipment provided for a safe riding experience;
- must wear suitable outdoor footwear (e.g. trainers or comfortable shoes) and dress for the Scottish weather;
- must be able to step on-to and off the base of Your machine – 20 cm (8 inches) – unassisted at the end of Your training period;
- are able to stand for the duration of the experience and without stopping (for toilet breaks, rests etc.);
- must be able to independently lean from side to side and forwards and backwards, whilst standing upright on our Segways;
- will wear any prescribed glasses and have adequate vision to safely operate our Segways; and at all times agree to follow the instructions of Your Guide whilst on Your Segway Experience.
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries and/or other serious health problems such as heart conditions should not participate in any of Our Segway Experiences.
- You MUST NOT be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and You must inform Your Instructor of any visual, or other physical impairments which may affect Your safety before participating in any of Our Segway Experience.
- SegwayEcosse operates appropriate insurance. Before booking you should take steps to satisfy yourself that you are adequately insured to take part in Our Segway Experience
- We have a zero tolerance policy concerning any verbal or physical abuse against Our employees, customers, equipment, operating environment and any third parties who may be present. If We deem any Rider to be abusive, they will not be able to participate in any of Our Segway Experiences. This includes but is not limited to aggressive, dangerous and intimidating behaviour or language. We will not hesitate to immediately inform the police if behaviour warrants their attention.
- Riders are not permitted to smoke at any time whilst participating in Our Segway Experiences.
- Riders must follow the Instructor generally in single file and adhere to instructions given unless the tour will be suspended until a safe riding style is adhered to.
…..remember to Smile & Have Fun!